Forum Events Results

leosam18

Bakit lagi delay or matagal ang pag post ng mga events winners o event results ?? 72hrs nakalagay sa giving ng price details... Sinubukan ko ang isang event yung madaming sumali na calculate ko ang player's score at gumawa ng leaderboard. Natapos ko almost 2days then kinompara ko sa official leaderboard 🤔🤔 basta try niyo na lang para malaman niyo sagot... Alam naman natin ang ibang players di sumusunod sa rules but still BcGame ang may huling final na desisyon sa lahat...  Well im not complaining or anything... Wala po personalan napansin ko lang at di ako nag rereklamo po.. Peace ☮️ 

Sorry, wrong topic ang nalagyan ko 🤣😂🤣

Since andito na rin ako, let me share my thoughts about the on-going issues. Nakaka-disappoint tlaga na hindi mo matanggap ung prize sa tamang oras. Kasi, lahat ng rules ay sinusunod namin, as challenger. So, para mawala ang issue na yan, bakit hindi irevise ang rules dahil hindi lang isang beses nangyari ang delay sa pagrelease ng prizes. Almost half a year ko ng nai-expeeience yang issue na yan. E di, ilagay na lang ng event/game host na 72 hours to one month ang releasing ng prize, dahil pag nakalagay na ganyan ay di kami aasa agad. Naiintindihan namin ang process, kaya dapat ay mag adjust ng time sa releasing ng prize ung game host, ang daling iedit ung template na ginagamit nila. Wag kaming paasahin, wag magcommit kung hindi kaya. Nagshare lang ako ng thoughts ko.  I love you, Madam Makulet... I love bc.game.

hello @leosam18 hindi po kasi ganon kadali icheck ang lahat ng entry especially sa mga big events   dahil need ng morethan one rechecking yan may mga details  para mas maging fare sa lahat ng sumasali sa events

mag kaiba yung checking ng players sa checking ng bcgame for the results 

pero thankyou sa pag share ng  feedback about sa mga events ,,,,

susubukan namin mas mapadali at maibigay agad yung prizes sa mga events ni bcgame

Hi Madam @Mkulet

I have an opinion lang po about sa distribution of prizes sa ga events. If you will notice I stopped participating recently, the reason is simply because of disappointment. I was disappointed mainly due to the delay in receiving the shit code. Well, it really depends po in our own perception of the word "Delay."  

Personally, I can say something is already DELAYED if it does not meet the requirement in a timely manner based on the time frame stated in a specific event. 

As an example po is the most recently held $5 shitlink for the 100 random winners. It was clearly stated by the thread author that shit codes will be distributed 3 to 4 days after the thread has been created. It was created June 28. To be fair, we can use 4 days sa pagcalculate ng estimated time of shitcode distribution. So basically June 28 as the start date + 4 working days = Expected to be finished distribution of shit codes by the end of July 2. It was distributed July 10 though. I understand the process. I assume it needs further checking and all so to prevent errors with the prizes to be sent out. Well, this is for the sake of us all who participated in the said event. My personal opinion about this is for the future even authors to simply write a time frame for distribution of prizes that they think would be close or exact to the estimated time in which shit codes will be distributed. Kung ganun po kasi wala po magrereklamo I guess. Maybe, we can also say it can be because of communication issues as well. When do we actually use the adverb "shortly"  ? If I for example say "The result has been finalized. Shitcodes will be distributed shortly". You, Madam @Mkuletas someone I personally see actively participating in events, in your opinion, what would be feel if after reading that shitcodes will be distributed SHORTLY? For me, I felt very excited. So I kept visiting the forum every hour to check. It ended up being distributed after 7 days. Basag na basag po ako. Hahahaha! Yun lang naman po madam. Pero  personally, wala po akong negative comment about how you handle your duties as a community manager. My opinions and suggestions were based on my experience with other event handlers and there is no personal attack about it. All just purposely done for everyone's benefit. Thanks for hearing my side Madam @Mkulet 💓

9 minutes ago, NicoIe said:

Hi Madam @Mkulet

I have an opinion lang po about sa distribution of prizes sa ga events. If you will notice I stopped participating recently, the reason is simply because of disappointment. I was disappointed mainly due to the delay in receiving the shit code. Well, it really depends po in our own perception of the word "Delay."  

Personally, I can say something is already DELAYED if it does not meet the requirement in a timely manner based on the time frame stated in a specific event. 

As an example po is the most recently held $5 shitlink for the 100 random winners. It was clearly stated by the thread author that shit codes will be distributed 3 to 4 days after the thread has been created. It was created June 28. To be fair, we can use 4 days sa pagcalculate ng estimated time of shitcode distribution. So basically June 28 as the start date + 4 working days = Expected to be finished distribution of shit codes by the end of July 2. It was distributed July 10 though. I understand the process. I assume it needs further checking and all so to prevent errors with the prizes to be sent out. Well, this is for the sake of us all who participated in the said event. My personal opinion about this is for the future even authors to simply write a time frame for distribution of prizes that they think would be close or exact to the estimated time in which shit codes will be distributed. Kung ganun po kasi wala po magrereklamo I guess. Maybe, we can also say it can be because of communication issues as well. When do we actually use the adverb "shortly"  ? If I for example say "The result has been finalized. Shitcodes will be distributed shortly". You, Madam @Mkuletas someone I personally see actively participating in events, in your opinion, what would be feel if after reading that shitcodes will be distributed SHORTLY? For me, I felt very excited. So I kept visiting the forum every hour to check. It ended up being distributed after 7 days. Basag na basag po ako. Hahahaha! Yun lang naman po madam. Pero  personally, wala po akong negative comment about how you handle your duties as a community manager. My opinions and suggestions were based on my experience with other event handlers and there is no personal attack about it. All just purposely done for everyone's benefit. Thanks for hearing my side Madam @Mkulet 💓

Ginawa ko na mag reklamo noon di sa distribution kundi sa terms or rules ng event may mga players na di sumusunod pero pasok pa din sa winners results. Example n lang ang screenshot minsan wala link lang ang pinasa or yung equivalent value ng minimum na taya na dapat lagay sa USD pero crypto token pa din..  Nasa 3rd place ako yung nag 1st place walang screenshot so hindi ko na review yun buong akala ko invalid na yun kasi estimate ko at expected talaga 2nd place ako... Nag reklamo ako ang sabi lang sa akin BCGames had the last final decision.. so bale wala yung rules or terms ng event para maging valid ang entry ng player.. Tumahimik n lang ako di na rin ako muna sumali mga event or sumali man ako hindi ko na inaasam yung Top 1 to 10 nawalan ako ng gana isipin mo galing ako sa Top 1 na panalo bigalang ganoon.... Dito sa regional natin madalang ako sumali parang 3 beses pa lang yata pero no problem nman sa magandang Admin natin si @Mkulet

1 hour ago, Dragonrose said:

Boss pasensya na di po dito ang post niyan.. pa check na lang po ulit kung saan dapat sayang baka matapos event na sasalihan mo di mo napasa result mo... Salamat po

Archived